//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Balik kampung..wo wo wo balik kampung...

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, August 19, 2005

Balik kampung..wo wo wo balik kampung...

Yay! I am going back to Terengganu today!

*Lama bedo'oh doh dok balik..sapa orang siap tanye ingat ke dok lagi jalan..*

The two kids are following since their parents are not bringing them anywhere for school holidays. They are already talking about the beach and aiskrim goreng and swimming pools (err..don't ask me why). I just hope the PS2 will keep them occupied while I sneak out for a catching up session with Aefy and visit Ely's bambino.

Home sweet home - here I come!

P/s: Buster - we ARE going to come back on Monday, AFTER breakfast. No, no..huh, what? I can't hear you.. *goes off skipping towards the door*

5 Comments:

Blogger EARTH2IAN said...

aiskrim goreng? Wow, is that a Terengganu specialty? I've never had it growing up in Msia? I wish I could balik kampung as well in Slim River, Perak. I actually lived in KL but during the holidays all my cousins gather in Slim River. We kids just go everywhere on our bikes. Hope you have a good trip back

4:48 PM  
Blogger suzequatro said...

never had ice cream goreng before. is it good?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Oreos said...

have fun back home !!

11:15 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

earth2ian : I am not sure whether it originates from there or not, but I've been having them in Terengganu since forever! Whenever you plan to come back, I'll list you the places which sells fried ice cream in KL. You must miss Slim River quite a bit I reckon?

Sooz : Finger licking good! *Err, although in most places you'd have to eat it with a dessert fork* There is a stall in TTDI pasar malam selling the ice cream.

Oreos : I did, thanks!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

wow dia cuti sekolah pun balik kampug gak?

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home