//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Just another day at work..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, July 25, 2005

Just another day at work..

It is only 1037 hours and I am already thinking of what to have for lunch.

*sigh*

I wish I am in Kg Labuhan and have Nasi Sup for lunch..

Mood of the moment : Hungry

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slurrppp slurrrp. Kucing saya Pak Malim sedang mengirup sup ikan. Burrrrp. Aaaah. Lion3ss, kucing saya kata -

Ikan gelama dalam belanga
Marilah makan bersama-sama.

ray and the soupy cats

3:56 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Pak Malim ni kalau orang teringin sup, dia yang dapat dulu!

Ray, tolong bagitahu dia:

Kucing hutan berlari ke bukit
Sup ikan tu bagilah sikit.

8:13 AM  
Blogger atiza said...

padan la mood icon tuh gambo tengkorak...

12:46 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

it's 943 AM right now and i am thinking of the same thing ;)

9:43 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

aatiza : Ha'ah..lapor tu..

famy : I guess it is the same for everyone!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know why you like that stall. Dia cam kat dalam hutan sikit and I guess it makes you feel like home. I've checked...there's no Simba there.
Timon and Pumba mungkin ada.

-bro-

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home