//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Taken from famygirl's..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, July 01, 2005

Taken from famygirl's..

El "L"Neon I, SeattleNo parkingcookie_3SS@5TLY

Mood of the moment: Thirsty

5 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

I am slow, took me a few seconds to comprehend....

10:55 AM  
Blogger binx said...

eeiii... lawa nya
y not make it as the banner to ur blog..
i like...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Elly said...

cool kan this thingy. i have one bearing maryam's name but haven't put it up yet.

binx' idea of placing it as a banner is kinda cool too.

7:29 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : Hehehe, so was I masa I saw it at famy' blog.

binx: Good idea.

EllyB : Oooh, have to see Maryam's one.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Lioness need your help to promote Bad Bowlers United. Those interested please visit dade-ghost.blogspot.com .

Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home