//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Oh my poor tummy..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Oh my poor tummy..

Spent the whole day at home yesterday due to food poisoning. The doctor said it might have been the various food I took during the kenduri. I would have to agree. I mean - Nasi Lemak Sambal Sotong, Laksa Utara, Mee Bandung, all those Javanese lauks...err, just listing down the food is making me feel all queasy again.

Crazy Woman apparently thought I was making the sickness up since she reminded Kit 4 times to make sure I submit my MC. According to her, she has never seen any of my MCs EVER. I got so upset when I heard about it from Kit, and dug up all my MC copies from the file. All of them were there alright, together with her initials on it. *GRRRRR* She's lucky that she's not in the office today. Eventhough I still am weak from dehydration, I can still give her a piece of my mind. She's AWOL. No one knows where she is. Not even Cruella's secretary! *A case of the pot calling the kettle black?!*

As for now I shall remain at my cubicle nursing my poor tummy.

Mood of the moment: DEAD

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aik macam ni punya orang pun ada ka? Ayoyo

3:58 PM  
Blogger binx said...

wow... so kijam laa the crazy lady..

i hope u r all well now..
take care...

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...tak baca bismillah kot. Or..mungkin masa u gi Mekah that day, you doa for you to stay slim. So now...if you go crazy eating, you'll get that. So..you hafta follow sunnah after this..ala kadar.

I guess during 360 degree feedback, she won't pick you to give inputs on her. hehe. I'm wondering..if we have that kinda boss in HR...what about us in the line? hmmm..

-bro-

8:29 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

lollies : Tu la pasal. *sigh* How's Haziq doing?

binx : I guess you should thank your lucky start Aunty Beast is not as 'kijam'. Am feeling much better, thank you.

Bro : Orang siap baca doa makan lagi! No more piging out for me for a while *yeah right!* The last time she did ask for 360 feedback from me, and I answered as honestly as I could. Her leadership results of course were not as what she expected and she still blames us for it. Now you know why I want to move?

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home