//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Shoes, a woman's best friend #2 (after diamonds of course!)

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, August 12, 2005

Shoes, a woman's best friend #2 (after diamonds of course!)

Took this from binx. I feel so flip-floppy now!

*Note to self : HAVE TO visit Pedalworks soon.*

Are we on, Malena and EllyB?


You scored as Flip-Flops. Easy-going and carefree, you love the feeling of the wind between your toes and the sun on your feet. Careful, though, these babies don't winter well.

Flip-Flops

60%

Quirky Shoes

60%

Sensible Flats

53%

Classic Pumps

53%

Sexy Heels

30%

What Kind of Shoes Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


NOTE TO BRO : My feet are asking when they are getting those new cross trainers. *hint hint*

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lion3ss,

Kucing saya Haji Malim, tak pakai kasut. Dia nak pinjam selipar tu, boleh tak?

ray and the slipper cats

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never knew about this woman's 2nd best friend. Darn!! This is just not fair...man's best friend is a dog.

Cross trainers?? I don't see anything about it in your list above. Anyway...lets get 'em fast before those Middle East tourists grab all the good ones.

-bro-

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heehehehe I'm "sensible flats" ... but in reality I wore my trusted boots to work just about 99.9% of the time *grin!* and tennis shoes or my Nike sandals for non-work :) *sipoh*

12:35 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Ray : Boleh..just tell him size besar sikit la.

Bro : Yes, they are taking over the shoe section! Come to KL pronto! *But if you want to give me our BEST friend..boleh juga*

Sipoh : Hahaha, yup I remember! I am always with open toe sandals and loafers!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Fuad said...

I thought bajus(plural for baju) are womens best friend. Anyway, flip flops now is not that cheap anymore. Ada yang mencecah 100++ bucks.

4:18 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

I'm a flip flop too!!

BUt tak cantik laa flip flop black n white tu.. I want karerr2 punya... preferably pink!

Oh btw, I just bought new flip flops for the office yesterday! And guess what?

They're PINK!! HAHAAHHA :)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..flip flops are not cheap anymore...all with designer label, ripcurl, billabong, mambo, badgirl..etc!!
Anyhow i love my bata flip flop ..selipar jepung!!!!


mekjarroh

3:26 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Afiq : Err..bajus would be 3rd? *Hmmm, or does handbag come first?* Flip flops sekarang memang ada yang can reach 100 bucks. I'm with mekjarroh - selipa jepung bata would do just fine!

Leez: Fuiyo! Have to see.. Mine now is blue.

mekjarroh : Kat pasor malang muroh gok lagi. Buleh beli hok branded pung ada. Tapi kena make sure it not Abibas!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Bye Lioness. Gonna miss reading and commenting on your blog. Thanks for commenting on mine.....

Have lots of fun ok.... Cheers.

12:05 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : It is sad to know that you would no longer write. But you are most welcome to still read, whenever you are free. Good luck dear!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey nice blog....My wife has four pair of shoes like these..I bought it fromCaterpillar shoes for her b'day.....pics are very cute..!!!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home