//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: KLIA, here I come.

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, April 15, 2005

KLIA, here I come.

My weekend will be spent with people from the office, stuck in Pan Pac for an away day. Think Cruella, Crazy Woman, Ms Fake American, snobby consultants and the gang. *BIG SIGH* The worst thing is that Mama and Aboh are arriving today, and I won't even get to see them. Thank goodness Cruella was being very nice *which is very unlikely of her. I think it was the fact that she liked my jacket today that won her over* and lets me off on Sunday to attend T's graduation. It also means I have to forgo my Mini Carnival as well as shopping time with Mama. Not that I mind THAT much missing the former since most of my friends are not playing. Guess no vouchers for me this year!

But today won't be as bad. Since we need to be in KLIA by evening, they are letting us off after lunch *YAY!*. Em and I are craving for Banana Leaf Rice, so to Bangsar we are heading *double YAY!* Plus, she is dragging me to do something I haven't done in a looong time. Am getting rather jittery *oh, stop fluttering in my tummy you butterflies!* Shall consider whether I'd blog about it later.

Have a good weekend, shiny happy people! Oh, and wish me luck. *winks*

Mood of the day: Restless

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ala Lion3ss, kucing saya pun suka makan nasi daun pisang. Ajak la kita sekali, lain kali. Kucing saya tak malu, kan. Suka suruh orang ajak dia makan.

"Kucing ku hanya seniman jalanan
Yang selalu datang meminta makan"

ray and the daun pisang cats

2:49 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Ray : Cakap dia orang, lain kali boleh ikut tapi they have to makan the daun pisang sekali!

11:56 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

OooOhhh what is it? What is it??

NOw you HAVE to tell me...

*Curious cat can't sit still*

4:31 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Oopss.. sorry... my PC bengong lah..

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home