//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I have so many things to vent, yet I can't seem to write 'em down.

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, March 25, 2005

I have so many things to vent, yet I can't seem to write 'em down.

Am in such a terrible mood this morning. I blame it on:

The appraisal sitting with CW.
Good news : She agreed that I did a rather good job the whole year round.
Bad news : I might be here a little bit longer.
Worse news : Almost all my partners-in-crime are moving out. ARRRGH! *pulls hair*


Health

Bad news : Am coughing so badly and having a sniffles.
Good news : Managed to get rid of sore throat.
Better news : It is the weekend tomorrow.

The weather
Bad news : The haze is still rather bad.
Worse news : It doesn't look like it's gonna get better anytime soon.


Sigh.. hope the day gets better.


lion3ss feels : Crappy

3 Comments:

Blogger famyGirl said...

i have the sniffles too :(

*runs to find tissue paper*

have a good weekend, dear...

5:05 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

You get well soon. *hugs* You have a great weekend too!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

And last night was another earthquake...shivers

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home