//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Lion3ss Single License: Almost expired!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, March 18, 2005

Lion3ss Single License: Almost expired!

The past one week went verrrry slowly at first, but became better (and busier). Since Buster ditched me for his tour around zoos, harbours and beaches..I decided to do things here too!

NKN sleeps over to keep me company at home. We talk (and gossip) non-stop, and can watch all the girly shows on TV without having the boys changing the channel!

Watched Sound of Music last Wednesday with Jiji and the kids. As us ladies enjoyed ourselves, Amir slept the whole second scene away. *Yup Buster - that was how your ticket was spent!* But boy, were they good! I wish I can sing half as good as them!

I managed to get a sore throat and flu yesterday. No thanks to those people who smoked non-stop at the foyer! But no, it didn't stop me from hitting those tennis balls with the girls last night.

Oh, it definitely won't stop me from singing my heart out at tonight's Force of Nature concert!

I guess it was not too bad of a week after all.

But am I looking forward for Buster's return tomorrow night?

You betcha!

lion3ss feels : Single and lovin' it!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

You had a great week... at least better than mine....

Have fun for the weekend... surprise Buster with a breakfast in bed...Sunday Morning.... of course after a romantic Saturday night....

5:26 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

Raindrops on roses,
And whiskers on kittens,
Bright copper kettles,
And warm woollen mittens

Brown paper packages,
Tied up in strings,
These are a few of my favourite things

When the dog bites
When the be stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad.

Have a good day lion3ss

8:15 PM  
Blogger Bustaman said...

Have a good weekend and a good forthcoming week. If not so "leloh" I would have joined you for tennis.

9:48 PM  
Blogger binx said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:57 AM  
Blogger binx said...

hope u r enjoying ur weekend

btw am now passing u "the stick" that has been going around the blogsphere..

http://rhumbaaddict.blogspot.com/2005/03/binxs-musicology.html

*winks*

1:00 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : Buster arrived rather late on Saturday, and slept the whole Sunday morning away *sigh*..
But thanks. We did have a good weekend.

Lollies : That was lovely. One of my faves.

Pok Ku : Laing kali kena join sekali. Kite bawok ubat leloh.

binx : Hahaha, I was hoping I'd get spared! Thanks, will definitely give it a try.

8:16 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

wowwww... sounds like a wonderful and eventful week!

ooo i LOVE sound of music!! siap ada CD lagi!

hahahhaha... what a dork...

10:45 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

binx : what stick are you guys talking about ni? clueless lak aku..

10:48 AM  
Blogger binx said...

lion3ss.. just give it a go.. for the fun of it.. *winks*

leez: it's a chain-letter-like thingy that has been going around ppl's blog.. i bet u'll get it sooner or later.. tungguuuu.. *winks*

12:14 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Leez : I pun ada dia punye video..heheh. *hi five*

binx : It was fun. Thanks! *winks back*

3:39 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Leez : I pun ada dia punye video..heheh. *hi five*

binx : It was fun. Thanks! *winks back*

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home