//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Woo hoo! It's the weekend again!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, February 25, 2005

Woo hoo! It's the weekend again!

Can't believe that Friday finally came. It has been an extremely LOOOOOONG week.

Amending packages after packages cannot be too great for the eyes, as I think I am seeing double now. Don't have the heart to let Kit do it all by herself. So, for this week, I am officially the highest paid clerk in this department!

All I wanna do know is go home and not to look at another cv, development plan or list of names for the next two days, at least!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! AN EMERGENCY SITUATION HAS BEEN REPORTED IN THE BUILDING. PLEASE LEAVE IN AN ORDERLY MANNER USING THE STAIRWAYS. DO NOT USE THE LIFT.

*Gosh, that sound test is killing me. Dok bereti bereti dari takdi. Pekok doh tlinge*

Hope Cruella and CW don't hav any major changes to the package that might need me to come in on Sunday. *fingers crossed* I don't think I am ready to see this place until Monday. (Plus, I would like to think I have a life!)

Aaahh, finally the azan. Can go pray and start my weekend.

Have a good one, people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Have a great weekend!!! But u should like the place u work too...

10:10 AM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

i just got here this morning, and it's Monday already :(

hope your weekend was okay...

11:40 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : I do..sometimes. It is the boss whom I can't stand.

Famy: Time goes by so quickly, no?

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home