//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: It's Sunday already? Sheesh...

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Sunday, February 13, 2005

It's Sunday already? Sheesh...

Yeah, am in the office on a Sunday. Been finishing up my 'homework' at..well..err..home *duh*, but needed to send a few email out before I leave for the training tomorrow.

The long weekend has been interesting and quite packed with activities. Apart from the grouch I had of not going back to KT, it was kinda fun. Wednesday saw me going nuts in IKEA buying mirrors and frames *and checking out other things!*, and on Thursday, T came over and we managed to hang all the mirrors in the living room and bathroom. Got myself a blister from scraping off the double-sided tape from the wall. Buster, with his hands still sore from swinging the clubs at the driving range, had fun drilling holes into the walls. Although he complained it worsened his hands *rolls eyes*

Caught Constantine on Friday. Cool movie - Buster calls it tahyul to the max. The ever broody Keanu Reeves is just so yummy! Poor T had his asthma attack, so we stayed in after that while he slept. Been a while since he got one. I hope it wasn't the dust from the drilling..

Buster's whole family came over for breakfast yesterday. Even little Honey *who was in an angelic mood the whole day*. Jiji, who saw the place for the first time, loved it. She insist I get a book rack since my books were found everywhere in both houses! Chu loved the wood ceiling and Nan Jatt scolded me for not buying a proper curtain clip for the drapes she got us! Yours truly ran out of ideas of what to serve them (I can't cook Nasi Lemak since my sambal is not great)so I fed them my kind of breakfast:

Wan's Recipe Shepherd's Pie
Bihun goreng
Pancakes with butter and honey
Waffles (with a choice of ice cream)
Teh tarik
Orange juice


They loved it! Especially the pie and pancakes. Daddy said it is an interesting change from our normal weekend breakfast. Kaa-ching! One point for the youngest daughter-in-law! *big grin*

Ooops, time to leave. Am kinda looking forward for next week's training (apart from the reasons quoted by famygirl) but am dreading the workload I'll pile up over the 5 days. Hope Kit will survive on her own. And since I don't know whether I'll get my hands on the computer or not, I might not even be updating. *sigh* Hope I'll get the chance though.

Have a great week, people!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Have a wonderful week too.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ka cheeng! Cayalah you!

12:35 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

babe... dah siap gantung semua ke??

haiya, sorry i x sempat pegi your house the other day... my family came over, so i got so busy!!

let me know if you still need help. aku sungguh2 offer nih.. hehehe.. :)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not gonna say anything here since you know already what I say about people who work on weekends. But sis, you hafta know your goal in life..."Without a goal, hard work and discipline is nothing but a self-punishment".

-bro-

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home