//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Scribblings of a bored lion3ss

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Scribblings of a bored lion3ss

I'm shivering and clattering
The room is so cold,
it's pratically freezing
The programme is going well,
thank goodness for that
I don't wanna back to the hellhole,
and be welcomed with a THWAT!

Day started off slightly unnerving
With laptops blinking,
and projectors failing
But before Cruella turned mad
(and for that, I'm mighty glad),
good samaritans came to save the day
So it's true what they say
Being nice to people never fails to pay.

Oooh, Crazy Woman just gave me the look
Better stop this scribbling,
and chuck this in my book
Pray for me I'll make it thru,
And live another day to share this with you!

2 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

you are damn talented :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Hear hear... I agree with RG.

Tak sangka you ni poet eh?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home