//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: And which part of 'On Medical Leave' don't you get again?!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

And which part of 'On Medical Leave' don't you get again?!

Arrrghh! Crazy Woman is driving me up the wall! She had our staff call me at home to ask for things we've given her last month. I was awoken from drug-induced sleep to hear the Anita panicking on the phone.

Couldn't really sleep after that. Since I can't go gallivanting around with the tummy cramp, I went on a SaTC DVD marathon. Ms Sue called me later to tell me Crazy Woman's hellish mood. Apparently, she even questioned my MC validity. She pointed out that maybe I got sick because I went jogging the day before. *rolls eyes*

H-E-L-L-O .. last I heard exercising actually helps women through this time of the month. And as if she didn't notice, I go jogging almost every other day. Well, excuse me, not my fault if I tend to look after my health being and not be a workaholic, a**-kissing, crazy tyrant like yourself.

Sheesh, like bosses like her, who needs Cruella?

Enough about these mad people, am going to get ready for tonight. After the tea party with the tennis gang last Sunday, it is the second wave of housewarming - dinner with the Bangsar friends. Managed to whip up some longan and jelly dessert, but guess the main course would just have to be something from the shops.

1 Comments:

Blogger kimster said...

In case ada orang gila tu lupa, MC is actually part of your compensation tau! You get 30 days of MC in consideration of your service to the company. And it is legally valid.

I heard (check balik dengan Mek Ti) kalau you are on MC with a valid cert, lepas tu they ask you to come to work and then something jadi kat you, the company will be in hot soup la from a legal standpoint.

Having said that, pls accept that there are crazy people in the organisation and mind you, these mangkuk are promoted to high levels! :)

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home