//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Hi Babes!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hi Babes!

Horror of horrors!

The Miss-Fake-American-Accent is now residing on our floor!

EllyB is worried her baby will get infected by the voice and the slang.

I am worried I'll lose my hair everytime I pull it hearing her and Fish Talking Friend go babe-ing everyone.

I need all the luck in the world. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

Whenever you hear her talk, just pretend /imagine you are watching an American cartoon.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm..good idea.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home