//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Celebration time, come on!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, December 10, 2004

Celebration time, come on!

Finally..it is Friday again. With Mama and Aboh around, the week seemed to pass by faster. That plus the fact that I was on leave yesterday *grin*. We've been whoosh-whooshing to people's houses and the hospital.

Aaah, the song Sway is on *sigh*.

A bunch of us girls (and Mr Bollywood) are going to the plants next week. Since we have to work on Sunday, we got next Friday off. Am taking that opportunity to go home..and some of the girls are going shopping. Since I'll be driving, guess who just got nominated as the driver there? *rolls eyes* Looking at the itineiry, we get off work by five. Well, sea and spa - here I come! That, and plenty of seafood. *Bro - you and Chee owe me baked crab!*

Am planning a small tahlil at home tomorrow afternoon, since parents are around. Managed to get one Terengganu lady to cook Ayam Kuzi and Ikan Singgang for me, but dunno whether that'll be enough. Mama said we might have to add another dish apart from the veggie we were planning to prepare. Maybe I'll try Elisa's Easy Peasy Fruit Salad for dessert. *nyum*

Better go back to work if I wanna try my luck leaving early. Bag haven't been packed, and need to get everything ready for tomorrow. So many things to do, so little time! *This is when I wish I have friends living closeby to help. Buster will be working and Mama & T have an appointment*.

I shall be at the plants for 5 days, and there might not be time to blog Just hope they have good internet connection in Awana *crosses fingers*.

Have a great weekend everyone. I know it'll be the last Syawal weekend, but don't go stuff yourselves silly during the open houses!





3 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

Have a good trip. Don't forget to bring home the lemang from Kijal.

2:30 AM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

So did u make the fruit salad?
I tried to make an appointment for a massage the last time we were in Awana, but then they were fully booked.. boring tulll

2:35 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Pok Ku: They serve it for breakfast EVERYDAY there! Makang dengang samba daging.

Elisa: The spa was good - you should go again before you leave! Didn't manage to try the salad on that day itself, but am preparing it for a dinner get-together this weekend. Wish me luck!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home