//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: To err is human, to forgive divine..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, November 12, 2004

To err is human, to forgive divine..

It is the time of the year again when we celebrate after a month of devoting ourselves to Him.
*That plus to celebrate with more and more food - yummy!*

Also the time we seek (and give) forgiveness. So, for those I have wronged in my life - please accept my sincere apologies from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes, things happen and before you can even think - you end up hurting the people you care about most.

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

May everyone have a blessed Syawal and a terrific time with your loved ones.

Love: lion3ss



7 Comments:

Blogger the intrepid traveller said...

same to you babe..more YUMMY blog updates after raya, okay! hehe..

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

freak! -u know who-

3:56 PM  
Blogger RG said...

selamat hari raya to you too. :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Bustaman said...

Hope you had a wonderful Raya.

12:27 PM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

hey hey Selamat Hari Raya!!!
my mom and my sister were in Besut on the 17th coz our cousin got married.. but I couldnt ikut coz I was in Alor Setar.. :(

6:34 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Selamat Hari Raya y'all!

Elisa: I was in Besut on the 18th! Maybe you get to go next raya :) And we can make a special kutip buoh muting session!

Bro: I know it's you. At least this freak didn't work on Hari Raya! :P

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sis! it's OK for me to make fun of you but you should not make fun of me since I was doing a noble deed for this country on Hari Raya. -bro-

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home