//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I'm just a small fish in an ocean

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, November 08, 2004

I'm just a small fish in an ocean

Cruella came to see me (with Crazy Woman in tow) and asked me why I wanted out even when I've only been here for a year. Can't actually say why when the other woman is there can I? So I gave the reason of the 'job fit'of me being here. Well, sad to say that it didn't work. Even with SEM backing me up (he has offered me a position in his outfit), the two evils had their minds set. So, no..it doesn't look like I am moving anywhere anytime soon. *big sigh*

Crazy Woman has been playing her cards with the big guns. A tear or two in front of that consultant, a few sighs with this CEO, and the normal I-am-new-in-this-line-I-need-people-who-are-familiar-to-assist-me sob story to Cruella. And looks like she's playing it well enough to get her way. Who is doing most of her so-called unfamiliar work? Yours truly. Who goes into meetings that she feels not important enough? Me. Who gets scolded by the big boss when things go wrong? Yup, you guessed right - me again. And the bonus question is : Who gets the big fat paycheck? *sticks tongue towards Crazy Woman's room*

I've tried abih reng to get out of here, but guess it is not time yet..

By the way, Cruella 'promised' that I wouldn't have to do the clerical-like job the kakas are subjected to. Let's see and pray she keeps her promise.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooof, you have my sympathies, gurl! At the same time though, am wondering if you have actually sat down and had a face2face heart2heart with the Crazy one... if you are not gonna be moving out, you may wanna consider being more frank with her (if she is who I think she is, i think she'd welcome it!).

p/s: watch out for the sultans-of-con :p

"sipoh" ;-)

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hek eleh....you are not living up to your nickname la sis. You are like 'purr'ing lion. Nama ganah...tapi dok rok cetong!

sorry to pour salt onto the wound but that's what a brother is for kan...

Anyway...you can push the reset button now. 0-0. Happy Deeparaya. -bro-

6:07 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Sipoh : Thanks for the vote of confidence. We told her how we feel, but she has not improved. She even claims we are gang-ing up on her to bring her down *sigh*

Bro : You aah, so horrible. Selamat hari raya too..and happy working while we ate loads of goodies *muahaha*. You know you can always drop by our place in case you get homesick. Not far with that powerful bike of yours!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home