//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Time flies, doesn't it?

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Time flies, doesn't it?

You close your eyes for a while and it's almost the end of the month! By next week the office will slowly lose its occupancy due to Deepavali. And the week after it's raya! The thing about these long holidays is that you lose your momentum. Coming to work after that will be a drag. But the bonus point is - Crazy Woman and Cruella will be on leave for a week for raya and another two for new years! Aahh, the peace, the harmony. *bliss*.

Life goes on at the office. I might just get that transfer *crossing fingers* and be away from Crazy Woman. True, I might lose my cubicle with a view but I get to save my sanity!

Buster managed to finish his assignment earlier and was back in the house when I arrived. So I get more than just a week of fasting with him around! First thing we did yesterday? Go look for roti john special and kebab melawati. He looked as if he was gonna buy the whole stall. Don't blame him though, after 2 1/2 weeks of seafood fried rice and veggie noodle the sight of anything else is tempting! He also went wild buying stuff for the newly renovated home, although he hasn't said anything on when we're moving there (or if we ever are? *sigh*). Hmmm..maybe I should devise a plan to make him WANT to stay there..MUAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I've been reading people's writing lately instead of updating. One thing that struck me is the fact so many people relate their entries with Sex & the City - the show that is. Don't get me wrong,I love it too. The show is such a hit with ladies and men alike. While some write literally about certain episodes, most reflect real life based on it. It is kinda funny to read some making conclusions on the matters of the heart using bits of SaTC. *Some of these are from guys, mind you!* HBO should be VERY proud.

Ooh, ooh, it's almost time to leave. Definitely NOT gonna stay around with Crazy Woman when the two kakaks are gone. Plus, why should I stay here when Buster's back? *evil grin* Would be in the office longer tomorrow since I have that buka puasa date with the tennis gang anyway. Sooo - Over and out.




5 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

Good luck with the moves (both the impending transfer and the new house).
For unmarried people, SaTC can only be watched with an iron-lad iman.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Bustaman said...

iron-clad iman. (scolds fingers)

9:39 PM  
Blogger AF said...

iron lad iman >:D

10:04 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Thanks Pok Ku. Insya Allah both will happen!
Anuar : Hahaha, naughty, naughty. *wink* Are you here yet?

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's back early? No wonder I felt the earth shaking a bit a couple of nite back... -bro-

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home