//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: 'Cause I'm dreaming, of you tonight..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, December 06, 2004

'Cause I'm dreaming, of you tonight..

I feel so very sleepy. Serves me right for ignoring the fact that I am working today and still went to catch Sunday Night Live! But how can I ever say no to an Anuar Zain show? It was, by the way, as good as always. Realised that sooooo many girls (and guys, hehe) are crazy over this crooner..they (we?! *grin*) were screaming all the way! From the moment he sang his first note, the crowd were singing along to his songs. Even the super macho guys. Some of us were not so lucky to get a spot in front of the stage, but every single time he turned towards the fans behind, he made everyone fell in love with him again. Oooh, those dimples! That voice! *faint* Poor Dayang, she didn't even get half the response her stage partner got. But she is an excellent singer on stage, just unlucky that 90% of the crowd were Anuar's fan!

We left my dreamy hunk ..errr.. favourite singer by half past one. Buster was already half asleep. It was funny to see him, an ex-clubber (who used to hit the nightspots till the wee hours of the morning in his heydays) yawning at 0030 hours! He said it was funny that our anniversary eve was spent this way - looking at his wife swooning over some guy on stage! Whether he'd ever admit it or not, he enjoyed the show as much as Gemini and I did. *Yes, Buster...we all heard you singing to Januari as well!*(By the way, thanks for giving me the treat..*sloppy kiss*)

It's lunch time and that comfy spot under my desk is calling out for me. Bro calls me his Crouching Lion, Hidden Sister. Say what you want, I am gonna take that nap now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

2 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

Happy Anniversary!
May there me many many many more.

1:00 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Thanks Pok Ku!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home