//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Back from the land of flood, with a neck sprain..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, December 20, 2004

Back from the land of flood, with a neck sprain..

I am back.. after a week of fun and flood.

So many things to write, and updates from the trip. But not today. The kind doctor gave me a jap for my neck sprain and I am giggling by myself now. Colleague thinks the drugs have already kicked in since I see everything funny..

Better go..am seeing double.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home