//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: The drama is not over yet!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The drama is not over yet!

With Cruella not having the time to spare for me today, I still feel like I am on death row. Spoke to her Royal Craziness, and while she understood and accepted mt apology, she still reminds me of the Cruella's wrath (as well as NSL).

Fish-talking-friend tried to butt in apparently, saying that it might be an honest mistake like she did a few years back. Cruella's response?

Hell NO. This is HER mistake alone!

Who asked her not to check betul betul?

Ni kalau aku bagi rating teruk, orang kata aku jahat!


Wish me luck to see her tomorrow..hope she'll be in a better mood.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already told you what I think of the whole fiasco.

I have even speculated how them monkeys are going to react.

In about 2 weeks from now, do tell me if any of my predictions goes wrong (I doubt it).

These people are complete idiots and they are only too quick to pounce on other people's mistakes. Cuba tanya balik - whose fault was it yang the company kena drag masuk Industrial Court and KALAH the case?

Wankers!!!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Elly said...

No wonder lah you were looking so stressed out yesterday. Hang in there my friend. Hope the long weekend will bring you solace.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be strong! *hug*

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home