//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, April 11, 2005

My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble!

Buster came back from his bachelor-getaway-cum-stag-night-for-SL late last night. While I planned to be awake and check out the goodies he got me *yeah, yeah PLUS give him loads of wet sloppy kisses*, the tiring weekend got the best of me. I didn't even realise that the phone was ringing non stop. I was finally awaken to the smell of a scented candle being put right below my nostrils, only to exchange a few sleepy words with him and drift back to dreamland. So much of my plans to grill him on his every activity there *AND check him out for garlic scents* ! Maybe I'll do that tonight, hehehe.

Weekend has been nice. Spent a couple of nights in EllyB's - although it might seem like it was me trying to babysit this future mommy, it was more like her accompanying me as well! Can't wait till the bun in her oven finally pops out. *Eventhough most of us girls are still grasping with the fact that she's gonna have a kid soon, I am so looking forward to play the role of the fun aunt!* Spent the rest of the weekend looking after Tihani and hanging out with Malinski. A trip to buy compact powder and bedlinens with her resulted in not only those but some diamonds (not me Buster, khekok pung!) and lingerie. That's girls for you.

Anyway, I have been trying to write-post-write-again-post-again my entry on a wonderful training since last week. Blogspot had not been kind and I have lost that piece again. *sigh* Hopefully it'll reappear soon.

Mood of the day : Cold

3 Comments:

Blogger lion3ss said...

Bro : Hahaha, yeah right! With your ideas of 'there are ways around it'..I'll be reading something similar in K*****h Daily tomorrow!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Lioness there is a new scent in the market la by Dior..."Garlic Exquisite".

Enjoy!

8:59 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : Buy for me lah!

Leez : As in 'Tobat Lillah Khekok'. I'll show you later. Well, he got me some things in the list..mostly more things for the house!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home