//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: You learn new things everyday..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, April 04, 2005

You learn new things everyday..

The things you learn in the office on a Monday:

1) Sometimes your boss can be so insecure whether she is liked or otherwise. "You tak suka I eh? Kenapa semua orang tak suka I?"

2) Once the cleaners' contract expires, it takes them morethan half a day for the new ones to come in and clean the toilets. *ewww*


3) You can always get away for coming late to work on a rainy day.

4) A cross gender gym instructor can be verrry vain. So is a dancer cum intructor. You can count on having him/her looking at the mirror and not give hoot about what you are doing.


5) You can get rid or hide lovebites by rubbing garlic onto it.

*Don't ask me why I learn this in the workplace.*

lion3ss feels: Amused

8 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

u sur number 5 works?? Not meant for vampires???

8:27 AM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

is no. 5 tested and approved?

*curious nih* ;)

10:51 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Hahaha, I knew this will create people's curiosity!

DG & famy : The person who told me said he tried and tested - it totally worked! *But don't come after me if it doesn't!*

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lin said...

Wish I knew about number 5 sooner. Nearly got into trouble for it... the love bite that is

4:26 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Lin : Kan, kan? Would've saved us from a LOOOOT of trouble..

2:12 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Anybody tried it yet?? I mean within this few days la.... How long will it go? What happen, if one gave a long and deep love bite?? Ermmm... I think a detail study need to done.... and maybe publish a book??? "the idiot guide to make Hickies go".

All the while... I am looking serious am I not???

8:59 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Hope I won't get in trouble for saying this,

but places where I got my lovebites, NO ONE can see 'em! Hehe, of course, except the person who put them there lah.

;)

12:25 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : You try lah. And tell us the results.

Leez : Hahahaha *evil grin*

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home