//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Ramblings of a sick lion..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Ramblings of a sick lion..

Hmmm, it has been a while since I manage to squeeze time to write! Well, things are kinda hectic at work..and constantly rolling my eyes everytime CW opens her mouth to say something silly is taking a toll on me.

Am still not well. Been to the doctor not once, not twice but THREE times! Yet, the cough is still with me. The good thing about it is Buster is treating me like a princess - I don't have to cook (not that I cook THAT often), I get to sleep by ten, and he rubs Vicks on my back without being asked! *Yeah, yeah, I know some of you prolly say "Hey my boyfriend/lover/spouse/sugar daddy (?!) does that everyday!". But this is my rare treat, so be happy for me ok?*

If only the doctor can give me a week off work!

The people in the office have been giving me soooo many advice on how to cure my endless coughing. Some say take lime or lemon. Some suggest honey. Oh, and of course honey lemon. But wait, NSL said lemon or lime is not good. Just take honey. Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu & Anak. No, some say the Kelapa Laut one is better. Take Fisherman's Friend. Try Strepsil. I tried them all. Trust me.

*Oh btw, did anyone else know that there is a cough drop product called Streps..and it is not Strepsil? Comot just told me about it yesterday. It is in a box instead of those packs and it is trademarked as Streps. I've been conned all these while!*

By the way, this lioness had her mane cropped last weekend! After days of complaining about split ends..I just decided to visit the neighbourhod saloon and had it chopped off. Easier to manage, faster to dry, doesn't give me the witch-like look in the morning!! And makes me appear so much younger *bats eyelashes*.


lion3ss feels: sick

10 Comments:

Blogger Blogger User said...

Oh dear. I had bad cough last year and it took me about 3 months jugak. Went for x-ray and I had bronchitis rupanya :-)

Went the Mont' Kiara and got this powedered medicine [which I don't remember what it was], and I was fine the very next day.

8:41 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Dear, I hope you get better soon! Susah laa nak gossip with you when you asyik uhuk! uhuk! je.. hehe :)

And yes, I do love your hair. Hehe. There, I said it again!

8:52 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

jamie : Tu lah pasal..think need to go there again soon. The doctor said my lungs were clear though. If this doesn't go away soon, think would have to go get an x-ray.

Leez : That's why gossips online are key! *flicks hair*

11:16 AM  
Blogger atiza said...

get well soon
*hugs*

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alahai kesiannya Lion3ss sakit ke? Mari sini, kucing saya nak nyanyi untuk awak.

'Ooooh oooh In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the Lion sleeps tonite...oooh aaaaah, la la la la the Lion sleeps tonite...' da da da. Do U know the song? The Lion Sleeps Tonite. Lagu sepupu kucing saya Haji Malim. Get well soon.

ray and the lion cats

5:21 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Atiza : Thanks. *hugs back*

Ray : Tell Hj Malim ngan cousin dia thank you. Sedap lagu dia. Soon they can join Simba..

5:26 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

hope you get better soon. i am still having phelgmy coughs.. boring betul :(

ehh... nak tgk gambar baru! :) kena ada get-together lagi lah camni

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lollies said...

alaaa...ciannya batuk. makan ubat sedilyx. it works for me.

5:17 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

famy : Thanks. You and me both! Tak baik baik.. *sigh*

lollies : Shall try. I mean - it doesn't hurt to try since I've tried everything else!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...go easy on the gossip and your cough will automatically clear by itself. hehehe

-ustaz bro-

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home