//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, April 18, 2005

Have you ever had a day when time moves ever so slowly
When nothing can make you feel happy
And everything just feels rather hazy?

I just wish this day is over .. soon.


Mood of the day: Blank

8 Comments:

Blogger Blogger User said...

Oh darling lion3ss,
Life is hard. It’s supposed to be. If we didn’t suffer, we wouldn’t learnt a thing.

2:32 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

TJ : Sometimes we wish life is smooth sailing, no?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Blogger User said...

lion3ss: Who doesn't wish for a smooth sailing life? We need to be strong [and reasonable].

5:23 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Ahhhh when u get to my age....and death is knocking on your door, then suddenly u realise, u regret saying that time move slowly......
Make the best of time.... as time gone, can never be revert.....

5:30 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

i felt the same yesterday.

i felt the same this morning.

but now that the day is almost over, i don't feel like that anymore. can't wait to see my kids :)

4:40 PM  
Blogger binx said...

hang in there lion3ss... insyallah everything will turn out better soon
*hugs*

errmm.. can u transfer ur time to me? I can't seem to have enuf time in a day to complete my work.. tgk2 jam dah 5pm.. arrgghh..

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ada assignment nak buat. I feel macam cepat aje the time. Huwaaaa

12:26 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

TJ : I feel strong *flexes muscles* and reasonable *smiles to the world* today. Thanks for the kind words.

DG : I know what u mean. At times, there not even enough hours in a day!

famy : Just one of 'em days I guess. Maybe the next time I'm having these days, I'll go and see Sofea!

binx : Thanks binx *hugs back* Nah, take 2 hours *gives binx my watch*

lollies : I know exactly what you mean..*there, there don't cry*

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home