//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: And I just can't wait!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, April 22, 2005

And I just can't wait!

In 50 mins time, this week will be over *yay!*

The weekend would probably be like any other weekend *plus Buster is working tomorrow* but the thought of not coming to the office is just .. PURE BLISS! Apart from tennis and grocery shopping, I just wanna chill at home.

Tesco is open till 0200 hours tonight and tomorrow night. Maybe I'll do my shopping then. Less people to deal with. Plus, I can forgo going to the market on Sunday. I miss those student days when 24-hours Tescos are nearby. Apart from the 50% deals, there were practically no one around which made shopping very enjoyable! Aaah, the good ol' days.. *lion3ss starts reminiscing*

On another note, I miss Terengganu. Haven't been back there in two months. But since Mama and Aboh were just here last week (and will be back here next week), not much point of taking the drive there anytime soon.
*And no Em, it is NOT only because of the kepok lekor!*

EllyB had tummy cramps this morning, and mistakened it for contractions. Set me into excited mode for a while. According to Akak, it is called Braxton Hicks or something. 'Kalau macam tu dah tak lama tu'. Hmmm, prolly I'll check up on her after work.

Go out there and have a good weekend everyone!

Mood of the day : Joyous

2 Comments:

Blogger Lollies said...

Braxton hicks can start as early as 5 months also. But mine was like two months before the due date and finall I didn't even pop on the date. All my kids are overdued.

Salam to EllyB

1:00 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

I got to learn to appreciate shopping with my gf, usually it takes me less than 5 minutes to buy one product!.... No good for the ladies I think?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home