//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: the sniffles

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

the sniffles

Reached the office at 0930 this morning. The sore throat was getting the better of me and I was dragged to see Dr Soong this morning. I guess the flu *sniff* medicine is working it wonders right now, since I can't really keep my eyes open. Will definitely consider leaving after lunch.

Hope I didn't get the viral fever that is going around right now. Otherwise I might just end up next to Nanum in the hospital!

One thing about my sore throat is that I usually..err..ALWAYS end up having this rocker-style voice. Used to think it was cool since I get to sing Joan Jett and Ella's songs with 'their' voice. But nowadays I'd rather keep quiet and speak only when spoken to!

Work almost done. Gonna flag that cab and head home now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home