//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: All Things Must Past

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

All Things Must Past

Today has been a roller coaster - mentally and emotionally. On the workfront, I am trying my best to cope with the new assignments given (everything is simply soooo urgent), and I am just slightly cheesed off with those who only know to order others around. And what's with the I-Don't-Know-How-To-Do-It-So-Let's-Give-It-To-Those-Who-Do-And-We-Just-Breath-On-Their-Necks-While-They-Do-It attitude. Why can't they just learn? These are the people who talk about changing mindsets and inspiring people, but sometimes I feel they are the ones who should start first *big sigh*.

Feeling so topsy-turvy lately, it is a refreshing change to get lighthearted mail from friends, old and new alike. And a therapy session I didn't realise I needed did wonders. Tears don't come around easily these days, at least not in front of others. But the overwhelming feeling of everything just broke the dam. To the jester, thanks for being able to make me laugh and cry at the same time..I really needed that.

A storm is brewing outside. Maybe it's best to just catch the train and head home before it gets worse. Have a great evening, everyone.


All things must pass
All things must pass away
All things must pass
none of life's strings can last

So I must be on my way
And face another day
Now the darkness only stays at night time
In the morning it will fade away
Daylight is good at arriving at the right time
No it's not always going t be this grey

All things must pass
All things must pass away
All things must pass away

George Harrison (1943-2001)

1 Comments:

Blogger lion3ss said...

thanks *smile*

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home