//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Annnouncement

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Annnouncement

Congratulations to Aefy and hubby on the arrival of a boucing baby girl, who has yet to be named.

Well, you guys know what NKN and I would like her name to be! *grin*

Will definitely come to visit soon. Can't wait to be introduced to this little bundle of joy (who will almost surely NOT call us anything BUT Aunty Lion3ss & Aunty NKN - and no, no, not that mok ca or mok na idea, please!) and meet you proud parents.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

Congratulations. Mok Ca and Mok Na? Hmmmm...that might be the seed of my future posts.

6:35 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Hi Pok Ku! I hope the lil' one doesn't call me that although I am 100% guilty for teaching Buster's nieces and nephew to call T Pok Yi!!(which now sounds like Poyee)

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home