//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Memories, all alone in the moonlight..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, August 27, 2004

Memories, all alone in the moonlight..

I am back in PI tonight, having a sleepover in my previous home (which is now Abang's). Since the guest room is being occupied by Aboh and T, I opted to take the comfy sofa instead of the extra room. With the soft breeze blowing from the balcony and the familiar sound of night time in this place, I look back at the reasons why this apartment was, and still is a place I love so much.

Although the decor has changed a great deal, the familiarity of it is still the same. IJ said I looked so 'at home' in this place. I guess I was. Except from the master bedroom, I roamed around the apartment looking for traces of me that I have left behind. I finally smiled when I saw the kitchen, and the drapes in the other two rooms. I guess Abang & IJ don't spend too much time in these areas, they decided to keep everything the way it is *grin*.

I still adore this place. Once they move to IJ's new place, I will have no reasons whatsoever to come back here. *sigh* Hey, maybe I do. Maybe I could come to visit Ammar & Shaz. Maybe just to have Micheal's roti cheese. I dunno. I guess I'll find a way *cheeky smile*. What I do know is that Pandan Puteri will always hold a special place in my heart. It has been since my college days, and will continue to be.

Guess I'll go to sleep now with a smile on my face, reminiscing the memories with the dim ray of moonlight through the slightly ajar sliding door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home