//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Reasons to be smiling as the weekend approaches

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, August 06, 2004

Reasons to be smiling as the weekend approaches

1) I get to spend time at home, sweet home *misty-eyed*

2) T is probably coming over. *Mental note: Hide evidence that I've practised BB*

3) Plans for The Village and Catwoman *hopeful yay!*

4) Food, glorious food! *wipes drool off keyboard*

5) I get to spend time at home, sweet home *No, this is not a typo*

It's almost five. Time to pack and leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Updates please.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home