//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Oh My God, It's Friday Already?!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, July 30, 2004

Oh My God, It's Friday Already?!

They say time flies when you're having fun. It has been such a peaceful two days that I wish it was longer. Err..no, I take that back. I wish it was this way the whole week. The office is so quiet that you can actually hear a pin drop. We got our work done even before 5 as there are no disturbance whatsoever. A good way to get the weekend started.

I have been yearning for seafood lately - crabs in particular. Some thinks it is because I've been fasting that the slightest mention of anything makes me crave. One problem is to find a place that serves good, halal ones. That Nong & Jimmy place has mouth-watering grilled crab, but I am kinda looking for those chilli ones. I found out recently that most places like Fatty Crab and Devilish Crab use ketam batu due to the large amount of the meat. I can't be 100% sure about this, but a couple of people seem to tell me the same thing. Even if they are wrong, I can't eat it because I have doubt. Wan says kalau dah was-was, hukumnya haram juga. So, I am dedicating Saturday night to scout around Subang for them! *lion3ss listing down the eateries to go*

Was on the phone with Mama yesterday and she was a bit sad that I don't meet up with Abang often. T comes over almost every weekend (be it to meet his wonderful sister or just for the PS2 + food!!), but it has been nearly a month since we've met up with Abang and IJ. I guess having a new family takes up most of his time too. I don't blame him. Sometimes when he is free to meet us, we would already have our own plans. IJ mentioned before that Abang does complain that he feels left out hearing about me and T and our weekend activities (which mostly are midnight movies, home gourmet cooking and challenging each other in Bubbles Bobbles). I wish they could just come over and join us once in while *sigh*.

Ooh, another hour to leave this place and start the weekend. Not that I have plans lined up in my little organiser, but TGIF!

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lion3ss. Can I find any information on http://www.livechathelp.com here? My friend said to check out this post for information on hospital collection accounts but this does not seem like the most relevant of blogs. I like cruzing through your site but maybe search engines might have more information. Need to come back later though...great blogs!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lion3ss. Been looking around for some information to help me on my hospital debt. A friend told me your blog on this post might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi lion3ss I was just searching blogs and found yours! I like It!

If you have a moment, please come and visit my site.
Trim and Tone Body Gel

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home