//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I am giggling..does it mean it's time to eat?

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I am giggling..does it mean it's time to eat?

I have this habit of finding every little thing funny when I am hungry. And during a briefing this morning, I couldn't help grinning and holding my laughter when I mispronounced a word. The candidates must've thought I was crazy.

The office is getting more empty today as most people are on their leave. With school holidays on and the National Day around the corner, most people are taking the opportunity to have a break. *I am still hinting to NSL to get Cruella to approve my leave for Monday*. I love the school holidays because 40% of the vehicles in KL just disappear into thin air. It is a breeze to go to work or anywhere else (Although that wasn't the case today, but I'll write about that some other time). The major setback however, would be the amount of people - especially young-kids-who-can't-wait-to-become-adults, are here in KLCC. Them plus the Arab holiday makers who fill up this place like ants to a glass of sirap bandung. It's a good thing that I don't take my lunch anymore, cos I don't think I am up to the long queues in my fave eateries. But I so feel like Kofta Wrap today *sigh*

Can't wait for Friday to come. Aboh will be in town for T's event. The kids are on holidays. The house is empty up till Monday. I get to see Gorgeous and Hepsy. We'll be in PD for half a day on Sunday. I will hopefully be on leave next week. Sounds good so far.

2 Comments:

Blogger RG said...

love your writing sis, do you mind if i link you up?

9:55 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Welcome RG! Of course I don't mind. I hope it's ok for me to drop by your blog too!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home