//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Baby Blues

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, August 23, 2004

Baby Blues

Congratulations to SM and EllyB..count your lucky stars for this wonderful blessing!

*Buster says not to jinx anything by mentioning it, but I am so happy for them*

2 Comments:

Blogger Elly said...

Thank you for the wishes.
Can get jinxed meh? Too late cause I've plastered it all over my blog. Heheh.

9:51 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

I don't think so..saje je tu. Think cos most people keep it a secret till after the initial 2-3 months and they are 'sure' that the baby is gonna stay then only they speak of it kut. But hey, happy news should be shared!!

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home