//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: For the first time, Monday ain't all that bad.

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, August 23, 2004

For the first time, Monday ain't all that bad.

I decided to follow my heart. It has been forever since I've told myself I'd do it. No more waiting. No more stress and frustration of putting what I want as low priority. I forgo all his promises of paradise and turned to another guy. The new man..and he is a God sent.

He knows exactly what I wanted, and how I envision things are. He says all the right things, knows how to make me agree with his ideas and suggests all the right places to go. And whenever we meet up, he never fails to be at the designated spot at least 10 minutes earlier with his unfaltering smile. How could I not like him?

It is so easy for me to give in to his suggestions, although some are a bit too..err..advanced to the traditional ol' me. Some of them are things that I would have never imagined! Oh, but I do put my foot down on certain things that is over my boundaries. Some principal should still be adhered to, even for someone like me. I realised that not only am I entrusting him with my heaven on earth, but most of my hard earned savings as well. *worried frown*

The best part is, Buster likes him too and is behind me on this. Maybe not a 100%, but near enough. For him to trust another guy with to come even within a 10-foot pole to my home is totally not him. But then again, he had won over Buster's respect with his soft-spoken demeanour.

I decided that today will be THE day - the start of it all. And I really hope he'll deliver as he promised - the beautiful home I've always dreamed of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home