//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: I don't suffer from stress..I am a carrier..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I don't suffer from stress..I am a carrier..

I am still in the office..I am a freak by Bro's standard.

Aunt Flo is back in town, go figure.

Buster is out of town..again.

Tennis is postponed due to work commitments by all parties.

I have a killer migrane.

I miss my best friend, big time.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger lion3ss said...

Thanks HoneyR - hope you're getting better. The weekend was perfect, going back home and all.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home