//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Have A Wonderful, Wonderful Weekend..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, September 10, 2004

Have A Wonderful, Wonderful Weekend..

Friday is finally here! Gosh, one can't imagine how draggy this week has been. I've been counting the minutes, and trust me - it has be so darn long! I guess being constantly bogged down with work, out-of-mood and tired contributes to the fact. TZ said if there was a picture in the dictionary to describe 'lembek' (lethargic), my mug shot would probably be it. *sigh*

Since I have missed sleeping-in last weekend due to the workshop *sticks tongue out* , I've been looking forward to catch up on my (not-so-)beautiful sleep on both Saturday and Sunday. Just now I realised that it may not be the case since:

1) Home is being renovated, hence I will be in the family house
1.1) Others in the house are up and about by 0800 hours, the latest.
1.2) Kids too
1.3) Kids (refer 1.2) seem to have a liking to our room, particularly
Saturday mornings.
1.4) BW's kid brother is sick, so there is a possibility of taking over the
domestic affair.

2) I have an early doctor's appointment (why, oh why did I ever agree?)

3) I am trying *hee* to start on my morning jogs, for the upteenth time. *guilty look*

Good luck lion3ss! Oh well, at least I get to see Aefy and NKN too, and that is definitely something to look forward to.

Have a relaxing weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home