//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: The idea that went down the drain..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The idea that went down the drain..

I found out last Sunday that PS2 now is selling for about RM750 - and it is inclusive of 10 games, two controls and they'll modify it too! Was so excited as I was planning to get that for Abang for his wedding gift (he has hinted sooooo many times!). The only set back is that the Ceramic Ones are no longer on sale. Called Abang to confirm.

Abang : Err, dok payohlah Adik. I don't think it's a good idea anymore.

lion3ss : Why? *puzzled look* I thought that's what you've been asking for?

Abang : IJ feels left out. She thinks PS2 would be MY gift, not OUR gift..even if it is white. She is not into games.

lion3ss : But I thought she was okay with the idea earlier?

Abang : Not really. She thought you were joking. Adik beli mende laing ah.

lion3ss : Okaaay.. *since when do I joke around with something costing almost half of my pay?!* What should I get you now?!.



Well, I guess I better put on my thinking cap again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home