//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Thank you for the music!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thank you for the music!

My brothers and Buster chipped in to get me an iPod Nano for my birthday. I LOVE it! Now, everywhere I go I am accopanied by the two things that make me happy - my book and continuous music. Oh, and Bro got me TWO new shoes *as all pregnant ladies should stop wearing heels he said*.]

Life in the office is so hectic lately, with the roadshow on its way. Changes happens every 5 minutes, and boy..everyone seems to have their own ideas. Thank goodness for EllyB who keeps me sane. I better take full advantage of this before she leaves.

Ooh, it's 6 o'clock. Time for more music in the LRT. Hope someone offers this lady a seat!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, mommy2be!

btw - am in KLCC tomorrow (Friday), maybe we'll bump into each other? Still need to plan proper meet-up loh! When u less bz, k?

11:05 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

do you look pregnant? if you don't susah sikitlah nak dapat seat. if you do and no one give a seat, ask for it.

12:01 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

sipoh: It was really nice bumping into you. And I am sooo happy for you!

lollies : On certain days (with certain clothes) I do look pregnant. But on others, even Buster is not convinced..hahaha. Someone did offer me a seat halfway, God bless her. But the first guy looked at my tummy and pretended to sleep. Sheesh!

8:08 AM  
Blogger atiza said...

dah start pakai 'uniform' aka maternity dress?

11:30 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Wanted to call you, but not sure if i got the date right, then i hilang suara pulak. Until now can't speak properly.

Can't imagine u in the uniforms. You be looks so cute hehe ;)

10:46 AM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Apo English tak betoi ni? Sowy..

"You must look so cute"... hehehe

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lain kali blasah aje the guy yang pretend sleeping tu!

Give him one 'motherly" sidekick

-McQuire-

10:09 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

atiza : Ada la pakai 2 - 3 kali. Sebab I am comfy in big baju kurungs right now. Tapi hari yang pakai uniform memanglah kecoh office!

Leez : Call la with your sexy voice! Just got back from KT on Sunday actually. Hehehe, I'll wear my uniform the next time I go out with you ok?

McQuire : I should! This morning a kind young lady gave me her seat, but another woman sat down as soon as she got up! The girl told her off..hahaha!

10:42 AM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

Don't count on it though..
Kalau perempuan/lelaki muda, perut you boyot and bouncing depan mata diorang pun, they buat tak nampak je..
makcik2 jugak yang baik hati.. :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

you sure kecik-molek punya despite being pregnant and all... i had a friend who was pregnant 7 months but perut dia tak obvious sangat, ppl thought she ate so much and was just too full :p

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home