//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Short updates

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Short updates

1. Buster is away again, this time to yet another indochina country.

Good news : It'll only be for 10 days this time.

Better news : He got me my V-Day gift from there. His only hint was it'll match most of my bajus (not that I can fit into them soon! Muahahaha).

Not-so-good news : He has to go again in April and September *sigh*


2. My long awaited beach trip to Phuket is finally here.

Good news : The hotel looks really nice, and cheap to boot.

Better news : My boss approved my leave.

Not-so-good news : Am down with a cough, and all the forces (ie Buster, Mama, Aboh, Daddy, doctors) are not in favour of me going. Without their blessing, looks like I need to give up my seat.. *Huwaaaaaa!!!*


Consolation news : Buster feels so guilty about me missing my holiday that he might bring me with him in April. Woohoo!! *fingers crossed*

3. T starts working today

Good news : He is back in KL. I actually missed him.

Better news : He'll be driving me to the train station until Buster comes back. In addition to being an errand boy to his so-called pampered at the moment sister.

Not-so-good news : His furniture is coming in on Saturday. He'll be moving for good next weekend. *sob!*


4. One of my girlfriends is currently in a relationship

Good news : She is sooo happy.

Better news : He is a nice guy. Oh, and did I say, she is soooooo happy?

Not-so-good news : What bad news?!


5. More and more people in the office caught wind of my 'state'

Good news : I am often visited with happy people congratulating, useful tips, food (yes, food!) and offers of lunch.]

Not-so-good news : I am also visited with numerous ridiculous tips and scary stories of childbirth. Err..hello..I can do without those for a while.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to have enough rest. Skip the Phuket trip and give the seat to me :)..

- McQuire -

8:59 AM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

Hope you get well soon... *huggles*

12:20 AM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

ha ha... best kan? Memang ramai orang suka offer pregnant women food. When I was still working, ramai sangat operators yang tanya I nak makan apa.. they will masak for me.. Time tu lah dapat makan maruku home made, pandan sponge cake, sambal tumis ikan bilis.. semua diorang masakkan and bawak dlm tupperware for me.. kih kih kih.. syok giller..

btw, *counts how many months to April* .. ha you better travel while you still can. Time tu perut tak berapa besar so still can "enjoy" jalan2 (and whatever)... where is he bringing you? Vietnam? (they say it's really nice!!)

7:19 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

McQuire : I stayed home. Unfortunately, the ticket was not transferable *sigh*

famy : I miss reading your stories! Tapi kita tak boleh masuk new blog awak!!! *hugs back*

elisa : Itulah pasal, macam macam buleh makang. Ada hok bawok jjeput pisang la, yoghurt la, buoh etc..etc..

Probably Laos and Hanoi. Depends on the plan (and my leave!) Memanglah nak jalan one last time before I become a whale, and later with a baby in tow!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home