//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Here's to another year..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Here's to another year..

It must have been one of the less memorable March eve ever. Not only was I attacked by a killer headache, Buster was in one of his difficult moods again. Well, I blame it on my sulking to spark it off in the first place *sigh*. Sometimes I wish both of us would be less hard headed. *crossing fingers that the Little One won't take after that trait from the parents*

Before I dozed off last night, the thought that crossed my mind was of how I have lived my life for the past 27 years. I realised that there are so many things that I have yet to accomplish, and those that could've been done. Before you know it, another year is going to pass and you Things-To-Do list remains a list still.

Here's wishing for a better, more meaningful year. And hopefully, with more things crossed of the list!

11 Comments:

Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Just do it. And have fun doing it!

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Accomplishments.. How does one even begin to explain its true meaning while down life's road we tread?

What does it mean -- Benchmarks in finance? Property? ..# of Kids?

Look back to your heart for there lies the answer -- How full one's life has been. How much (positive) difference has one made to those around.

How much one is loved. Or perhaps, had loved.

For me, contentment at heart spells Accomplished. For in the, we'd all leave Everything else behind, save for our hearts & souls.

All the best to the roaring lion3ss, especially during the next 171 days.

9:03 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

I have you kiss and make-up soon. It's not good for an expecting mommy to be so stressed. Trust me, I'm talking from experience :)

Take care, dear... I hope to hook up with you soon, hopefully after I get back from Tganu! Can't wait :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

Oopss.. I meant to type "I hope", not "I have"...

Feeling a bit tired right now.. just slept at my cubicle during lunch. I mean, how sad is that??!

5:00 PM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

your birthday ke?? Happy birthday!!
Biasalah kan, gaduh2.. making up is also fun :)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

sorry did i miss the boat or something but did I hear BABY?

11:34 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

DG : Thanks honey!

Anon : Hope you are contented too. Thanks.

Leez : Makcik!! Next week aku pulak kena pergi Terengganu. Yup, stress is no good.

elisa : Thank you. Making tua lening.

lollies : You heared right! *grins*

3:27 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Heard..*sheesh*

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got my internet access reinstated.

Happy belated birthday sis!! How "OLD" are you again?? hehe

Yeah..agree with Leez. It's not good to be Lioness and Tiger at this point of time. You don't want the kid to 'Tigon' or 'Liger'.
Buster should be a pussycat and you should be a doll. Then you'll have 'Pussycat Dolls'...and fuhh.. they're HOT.

-bro-

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got my internet access reinstated.

Happy belated birthday sis!! How "OLD" are you again?? hehe

Yeah..agree with Leez. It's not good to be Lioness and Tiger at this point of time. You don't want the kid to 'Tigon' or 'Liger'.
Buster should be a pussycat and you should be a doll. Then you'll have 'Pussycat Dolls'...and fuhh.. they're HOT.

-bro-

4:52 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY.. sorry i terlambat dtg wish

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home