//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Ramblings...again.

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ramblings...again.

My parents left on Sunday since Buster managed to get an earlier flight home. Mama was actually teary-eyed to leave T in KL for good. I think she is still coming to terms with the idea of her youngest chick leaving the nest. With Mama and Aboh gone, there are no more breakfast in the morning or food waiting on the table when we come back. I guess I did take their presence for granted a little. Now I wish they are here more often. * I can hear Buster in the background saying - Be careful what you wish for! Hahahaha..*

Since T is still car pooling with Buster, my dearest husband is no longer bored in the car. Eversince we found that that we're expecting, Buster has been sending me to work every morning. And me being the sleep machine I am lately, would doze off the whole way! Poor Buster has to think, sing and say eveything aloud to keep himself awake! *grins* But the only thing about this whole car pooling business is that T has no excuse but to follow us whenever we need to drop by in Daddy's or some other places. Since he hasn't said anything, I take it as he is ok with it for the time being. He plans to move out this weekend...although I am secretly hoping that he'll stay with us slightly longer. The apartment can get rather lonely after you are used to having people around.

Oooh, this was given to me earlier.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

I like!

6 Comments:

Blogger ADLIZA HIZAN said...

cool countdown tool!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh eh .. nak lah satu...

-elisa

10:14 PM  
Blogger binx said...

lion3ss dearie...

belated congrats on ur pregnancy!!!
it seems tat everyone around me are getting bunting now...
:D

3:37 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

enjoy the loneliness (silence) in the house while you can. wait till your bundle of joy arrives... hee hee hee

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Happy Birtday, Lioness"


-McQuire-

9:08 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Leez : Kan? Kan?

Elisa : Just go to http://www.lilypie.com/create_baby_days.php

binx : Thanks dear. I hope you are getting enuff rest too!

famy : Will definitely keep that in mind!

McQuire : Thanks!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home