//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Wishing for a good night's rest

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, August 10, 2009

Wishing for a good night's rest

It is past 1 am and just finished updating my handover notes for my colleague, as I am hoping to be off work by Tuesday. I still have another assignment to submit before Adik pops out, but hopefully I cant get that done from home.

Anyway, haven't been getting good sleep lately actually. (Well, what does one expect once you are as big as a whale kan?) Been turning and tossing in bed most nights with sounds of the two boys snoring. When I finally fall into that deep state of sleep, my bladder will wake me up and signal that it is time to visit the loo again. *sigh* And the books and articles keep telling you to sleep, sleep, sleep now as once the baby comes, well, you won't get any.

Packed the hospital bag and realised I still have a few things to get before the big day. Hopefully the week off will be kind and I get to sort everything out. That plus planning for Lil Cub's birthday party. So wish me luck!

Better TRY to get some shuteye. Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous *lynne* said...

Here's wishing you a safe delivery of Adik! :)

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home