//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: All I need is a miracle...and a magic mop?

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Sunday, February 01, 2009

All I need is a miracle...and a magic mop?

The house looks like it has been hit by a tornado! OK, it is also entirely my fault cos I have not been diligent enough to clean it, but seriously it does look like a tongkang pecah!

Unfolded laundry piles up in the living room sofa, Lil Cub's toys scattered here and there (no matter how many times we keep it), bills and letters on the dining table, our luggage from the trip back to Terengganu last week still unpacked...among thousand others. And for the past week, I have been super tired (and malas) and NOT in the mood of cleaning up. It is THAT bad that I am even shy to call the cleaning lady to come and bear witness to my laziness!

The downside of that is : I HATE coming back because of the mess and get really cranky! I get on Buster's case for not helping out although he works till midnight everyday. I chase Lil Cub to keep his cars eventhough he is still playing with them, and keep throwing things out cos I hate seeing them making the house looks cluttered! Which in a way, is a good thing cos I realise I have more junk than I thought..hahhaah.

Well, I am adamant to at least get the living room looks like it supposed to this weekend. Wish me luck. Next week it is the guest room...and that's another story for another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bustaman said...

I feel for you. Being neat and orderly is a virtue. But sometimes you have to remember that your house is a home and never a showroom.
Salam,
Pokku

12:52 PM  
Blogger ReensPorchSale said...

Hey there girl...this is your bestfriend's cousin...u will know who:)

I guess I should start a cleaning service la..

Come check out my blog:)

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home