//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: There must be more to life than this...

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Monday, November 24, 2008

There must be more to life than this...

OK..this might be a total mess of pure whining, but bear with me ok?

Going back after the sun sets, and seeing your loved ones just an hour before bedtime.

Having on-the-go dinners, and sleeping at the wee hours of the morning.

Looking forward for weekends, but do not get to even have some quality 'me' time due to planned & unplanned activities.

And to go through the vicious cycle again come Monday...*sigh*

As much as love my job right now, sometimes I just feel like taking some timee off and reflect on my life. If it is going to be like this, I wonder if it's really worth it. Travelling is less lately, but only because it is nearly the end of the year. Looking at the activities lined up for next year, looks like I'll be frequenting KLIA again.

Poor Lil Cub has been having his dinner at the school the past 1 week. Everytime Buster picks me up from work with him in the back seat I feel like crying. Will he hate me one day for this? Will he love me less? Will he love the teachers more? Will he send me to 'old-folks-nursery' when I am old and grey?

I am not the only one who is going thru this. Buster will be on 'high-speed-long-hours' mode until March due to their 50th anniversary celebrations. Emm went thru 3 weeks of leaving Little Sprog at the nursery till 9 everyday. But even knowing that, it really doesn't make it any easier on me.

Surely, there must be more to life than this, right? Or isn't there?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Komen Pak Malim kucing ray yg alim.

Saya tak tahu tentang orang lain, kata Pak Malim sambil memakai kain. Bagi saya, kerja itu penting, tetapi lebih penting lagi masa yang dihabiskan dengan keluarga dan orang tersayang, kata Pak Malim yg gila bayang. Kerana, kalau hilang kerja, boleh cari kerja lain, tetapi, kalau hilang yg disayang, tak boleh nak bayang.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Lil Cub is a smart boy.

He'll grew up to be a brilliant man.

Never will he love u less..

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil Cub would definitely understands : "Ibu work!" No worries. He is a good boy!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lil Cub knows his parents love him more than anything... can see that through his smile everytime he is with his Ibu.
And he is so proud of his Ibu's job that everytime we pass a Petronas station he will proudly declare "Petronas Ibu!"
So, no worries.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Aku cinta kau dan dia said...

Hmm - How can i change Lil Cub to say - "Shell Ibu"...

I must give convert Lil Cub to say Shell! Shell!

:)

10:55 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Ray & Pak malim - I know what you mean

Irregularities - He knows Shell now! Hahaha..

Sue & T - Thanks. But sometimes I think he ngajuks with me...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home