//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Catching up

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Catching up

So yeah, I haven't been in here for like ages! Almost 6 months to be exact. A lot (and I mean A LOT) has happened since, like:

My best friend is now a mom.
Another is contemplating to be one again by taking off her Impl@n0n.
I am now working in a public listed subsidiary.
We bought a 20-year-old house nearer to the city.
Buster is now 30-something and got a whole new set of workclothes.
And my Lil Cub turned 2!


It was only like yesterday since he was born. Now he is talking non stop, running here and there and becoming more and more cheeky by the day.

My only concern now is that my new job requires me to travel every other week. Not long, at most for 2 to 3 days, but away from home still. Everytime I leave, Lil Cub gets depressed and less active (according to his dad). This also heightens his clingy-ness and separation anxiety. Lately, I can't even go outside for 5 mins without him looking for me. Buster finds this disturbing, so does his sister. I have been googling and reading up on toddlers separation anxiety, and found out that it is normal for kids his age (apparently it peaks between 18 - 30 months). It is suppose to go off when they are three. But till then? Sometimes I wonder if I am a good mom, making him go thru this. These are the times I wish I am a SAHM!

Until I find a solution, I guess I have to bear with it. *sigh*


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home