//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Am I suppose to feel different?

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Am I suppose to feel different?

I have moved up a decade in age. And surprisingly, I don't feel different.

Yeah, I am at least 2 sizes bigger than I was before.
And I am now a mother to a boy.
I feel more matured...and I hope I act like one too!

Apart from that, I didn't feel the need to run away to reflect on life (like Sheena - who took a few days off to be in Bal1!).

But yes, there are things feel I need to step up regarding how I run my life. Especially when it comes to family (time to start keeping in touch with members outside the usual suspects!), responsibility. And of course, self fulfilment.

Remind me from time to time, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home