//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: My fave Lil Cub picture...

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My fave Lil Cub picture...


Lil Cub in Phuket. I just love his expression in this one.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger famyGirl said...

ohhhh sungguh comeellllllll!!!

must pinch those cheeks for me :)

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a buster junior, indeed. cute!

4:15 PM  
Blogger *lynne* said...

huumph! chubby montel and soooooooo pinchable those cheeks!! :-) dunnolah kalau dapat jumpa si Lil Cub ni, let alone his mommy this time around... next week we try to plan a lunch lah, ya? :-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

famy: I am more than glad to do it for you!

anon: He is his daddy's junior. In more ways than I hoped!

lynne: Oh yes please! Will bring him to the courts if we're still playing.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

I couldn't agree more... he is comel. Congratulation to the parent...

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home