//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: Moms can drive you crazy

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moms can drive you crazy

Mama is again merajuk-ing with me. This time around it has already been almost a week.

It started with a very small misunderstanding. She called, I answered. Had to cut it short cos Lil Cub was sleeping on my chest, plus the car was full with my in-laws. I did say i'd call her back.

The next thing I knew, I received an sms from her berating me for being 'abrupt'. I was apparently 'too busy to talk to own mom' and had 'always had other important things'.

Texted her back. Said sorry and promised I'd call her back. Which I did, but she was 'sleeping'. According to Aboh, she cried in her sleep, but still refused to talk to me.

Today is the 5th day. I call everyday, but everytime I called she is never around (toilet-lah, tidur-lah, etc) and I end up talking to Aboh and Wan. And still Aboh asked me to call everyday.

I don't know how long she'll give me the silent treatment. I am close to giving up.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lollies,

Jangan lah give up, kata Aji Malim sambil meminum Seven Up. Moms kadang-kadang senang kecil hati, kata Aji Malim sambil mengunyah biskut kati. Maybe she feels 'un-appreciated'by her children. I noticed, when we get older, other than kaki senang 'terpelecok', kata kucing Ray yang becok, is also, senang 'kecil hati'. Maybe if U have time, drop by and give your Mom something she likes, I sure she would be very happy kata Aji Malim sambil memegang bunga poppy.

Ray and Malim yang Alim

8:32 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Go la see your mum. I assume she is nearby.... hehehe.....

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ray & Malim : You're right. Mmg sekarang ni she is sangatlah sensitive. But Aji Malim is right, as they get older mmg senang kecil hati. She's alright now..after a thousand of apologies and admitting it was my fault.

DG: Dia jauhlah..she is in Terengganu!

4:42 PM  
Blogger famyGirl said...

Glad to know that you and your mom kissed and made up :)

I bet she misses you and finally gave in :) Sometimes can guna Lil Cub as 'bait' hee hee

2:55 PM  
Blogger *lynne* said...

no comment on sulking mothers! What I'd have to say wouldnt sit too well with most people, heheee!

but, instead.. here's wishing you ... happy belated b-day! :-)

11:47 PM  
Blogger Dade Ghost said...

Hello.... y no updates so long????

6:42 PM  
Blogger Lollies said...

i feel for you. sama aje kes i masa first baby dulu.

a test for you dear. seriously a test. I failed. Big time. Don't you too.

hugs

2:50 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

famygirl : Itulah..she was coming to see Lil Cub and I told her it'll be damaging if youcome to see him all the way but still angry at me. Hehehe..

lynne : Thank you!

DG: Got now..sorry la computer merajuk!

lollies : Thank so much *hugs back*. Very tiring these tests..

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home