//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: On this day, three years ago..

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

On this day, three years ago..

..I accepted another person to be part of my life..permanently.

Sedar tak sedar..it has been three years since I have become a Puan.

Happy belated anniversary, Buster. Thanks for the gorgeous lilies (which apparently became the envy of the whole floor!) and 1095 days of being a great husband.

2 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

happy anniversary!

10:42 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

Thanks. And welcome to the club!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home