//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> Random Thoughts of a Lioness: My bags are not packed yet!

Random Thoughts of a Lioness

The reward of conformity was that everyone liked you, except yourself.

Name:

This is me. Like it or not. 'I have long since come to believe that people never mean half of what they say, and it is best to disregard their talk and judge only their actions' - Dorothy Day, 1952

Friday, July 14, 2006

My bags are not packed yet!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

I got an earful for not packing my bags properly yet. Since Lil Cub is already coming to his 36th week, it can be aytime now. Even the doctor is openly offering me MC if I don't feel fit to work anymore.

Excited as I am, I am also scared like hell. I mean, am I really gonna be a mom soon? Wow..

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know the feeling. kaybes is talking abt honeymoons and i'm like....hoh?! that's what husbands & wives do....erlacks!!!

me? a wife? euwks euwks erlacks.

5:38 PM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

ooh ooh .. *jumps about the room*
so excited for you!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

emm : Kan? kan?

elisa : Hehehe..nanti nak gang gang ngan Izani.

Steve & Hepsi: I saw them. She's gorgeous! Gambar? Hehehe, didn't take much during this pregnancy.

5:35 PM  
Blogger elisataufik said...

wehhh kenapa senyap aje nih?? dah beranak ke belum???

2:53 AM  
Blogger lion3ss said...

elisa : Dok lagi..ni duduk depan PC kat office lagi ni!

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home